About MeThis website contains images created over many years by myself and by my father - Peter Clifton.
Whilst landscape photography is my current passion, images will also reflect previous interests. In particular there will be a section of aviation images - dating from the 1940's to the 1990's. I rarely shoot such subjects now, but the images are a huge source of nostalgia for me, taking me back to boyhood days spent at airfields all over the UK and overseas. If you like what you see, leave a comment in the guestbook. Unmounted fine art prints are available direct from myself via this website. Alternatively, matted or framed prints are available from a number of outlets local to Pickering, and these are detailed below. If you want to reproduce any images, that can also be arranged. For further information please use the contact me page to send me an e-mail.
Thanks for looking..!John Clifton 13/12/14 Matted and Framed prints are currently on display and avialable for purchase from:
- Pickering Gallery, 1 Market Place, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7AA Tel: 01751 477510
- Pickering Tourist Information Centre, The Ropery, Pickering, North Yorkshire Tel: 01751 473791
- Helmsley Brewing Co., 18 Bridge Street, Helmsley, North Yorkshire, YO62 5DX Tel: 01439 771014
Here are some other sites you may also like to check out: http://www.nikonians.org
- The Toy & Book Warehouse, r/o 9 Market Place, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7AA Tel: 01751 474672
- great for Nikon users, and others interested in photography in general http://www.trailblazeroutdoors.co.uk
- best walking shop in the North, for all your outdoor gear