Welcome to my website, which showcases photography largely inspired by landscape and nature. I now live in Pickering, on the edge of the North York Moors, and most of my recent work features the spectacular scenery of the North of England and Scotland.
The images above are a selection of my current work, some of which is on display at, and available for purchase from, the following local venues:
- Pickering Gallery, 1 Market Place, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7AA Tel: 01751 477510
- Pickering Tourist Information Centre, The Ropery, Pickering, North Yorkshire Tel: 01751 473791
- Helmsley Brewing Co., 18 Bridge Street, Helmsley, North Yorkshire, YO62 5DX Tel: 01439 771014
Unmounted fine art prints can also be ordered direct from this wesbite. Just click on any picture to find details of the cost and sizes available. Alternatively, if you are in the area, mounted and framed prints are available for collection direct from myself.
I am also very proud to announce an event that I have been organising in collaboration with Trailblazer Outdoors:
'MOORSVIEW - Photographing the North York Moors and Coast'
A one day landscape photography seminar featuring:
- presentations by renowned local photographers
- safety advice from members of Scarborough and Ryedale Mountain Rescue Team (SRMRT)
31st October 2015 Kirk Theatre, Pickering
Further details are available here:
I hope you like what you see here, and would welcome any feedback you would like to leave in the guestbook. In the meantime, thank you for spending some time looking at my work.